10.07.2010

Project Runway

So the one thing I'm wondering is why did I not know there was a PROJECT RUNWAY class offered at my school?  I went and visited the current fiber exhibit to take a look around and these were my favorites out of all.  The one from the left is made out of fiber glass put together with steel circles (my real favorite one); the second one, the artist was given a box full of different materials to come up with a design; and the last, but not least, the third one, the final piece was called "Lace Collar" - it's made up of different pieces of women's intimates.  Like I said before, I wish I knew about this class!! I would have loved to take it. Anyways - off to start off my weekend with some sushi and wine - Enjoy yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...