10.20.2010

Miss Willow Smith

I just couldn't help myself and had to talk about lil Miss Willow Smith.  This 9-year-old girl has got to be the FIERCEST 9 year old EVER.  If you don't know already, she's the daughter of Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith.  She just released her new song "Whip My Hair." (Which I love, I think I probably played it about...10 times during my workout?)  Not only does she have singing skills and talent, but her wardrobe for her age is the BOMB.  Like, I don't even know how to explain exactly.  She rocks EVERYTHING she wears.  To me, she seems like a mini-Rihanna... What a lil' fashionista!!!























FYI: This is how I'm going to dress my daughter. Full of FIERCENESS.
You keep doing your thing Willow, whip your hair ;)


If you haven't seen Willow's video for "Whip My Hair"... Look at it now!! It's so good!
It will make you love her more.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...