10.21.2011

One Powerful Man ` Tom Ford


Tom Ford.  A man that is capable of anything and everything. After being the creative director for Gucci for 10 years (leaving in 2004), he began starting in his own line that makes any woman feel good in what she is wearing.  No one has yet since his line for Spring/Summer 2012, just the anticipation of waiting is killing me! But what we can see is a preview of the Tom Ford Documentary film [shown below].  He takes us inside his London studio, his debut women's fashion show, and the set of his campaign shoot.



“I love to work, there’s probably not an hour in the day that I don’t work…I look calm on the outside, but I spend months, weeks and hours not sleeping.” 
- Tom Ford



Four words:
Tom Ford is EVERYTHING.











XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...