10.17.2011

OBSESSED ` House of Harlow 1960









































































Oh you know my love for accessories, and my love for them has grown even more with Nicole Richie's line, House of Harlow 1960.  Nicole RIches brings a mix in her line of ultra-feminine to bold pieces that you can wear day-to-day. I am OBSESSED with her box clutches; they are an easy go-to to chic up any outfit. MUST buy one for the fall, and of course the sunglasses. I'm a sucker for sunnies, you can never have enough. :)

What's your favorite piece?


Shop Nicoles Line at:

XO

photos via nordstrom, shopbop, singer22
collage design by me

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE that necklace!
    xx SP
    www.haemeandrobecca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...